Small Biz Media - He offers low prices and then extorts money to get your website name back

Posted on Monday, February 13th, 2012 at 11:35am CST by 36090395

Company: Small Biz Media

Location: 504-80 Wellesley Street East
Toronto, On, M4Y 1H3, CA

URL: http://www.smallbizmedia.ca

Daniel Murton is big on promises and can't deliver on anything.

What's even worse is that you give him money to register a domain and set up a website for you and he registers the domain in his own name and says that it is standard practise for webdesigners to own the domains of they create even though I am supposed to own my own business' domain and website.

His design was poor and in spite of his claims of being a search engine and media expert after 6 months I still had no visitors to my website. His initial price was low but then he kept on demanding more and more money to get me the "traffic".

He only bids cheap on the work cheap to get you hooked and I sure am not going to pay an additional $5,000 to have the domain I already paid for transfered over to me. This man is unscrupulous.

Don't get fooled by the cheap price that is only the tip of an iceburg and I was a fool to keep giving him thousands for doing a four page website that was supposed to be a lot bigger and have the hundreds of visitors he promised.

Business Reply  Daniel M., 2012-09-25, 07:03PM CDT

I'm Daniel Murton and smallbizmedia.ca is a part time project where I've only worked with friends family or non profit where no money was exchanged. This complaint is clearly a person upset with me on a personal level or a scam artist.

876c99ac, 2012-10-17, 07:54PM CDT

An anonymous drive-by smear without any substantiation to back it up such as a link to or screenshot of the "poor design" and Daniel Murton says his company actually has not engaged in any business transactions meaning this complaint can't be true. Obviously the complaint is a fake.