Lamberts Bay Hotel - Lamberts Bay Hotel Worst Hotel Ever!!!!!

Posted on Saturday, April 7th, 2012 at 3:35pm CDT by 31bdbaa8

Company: Lamberts Bay Hotel

Location: 72 Voortrekker street Lamberts Bay
Lamberts Bay, We, 8130, ZA

URL: http://www.lambertsbayhotel.co.za

Lamberts Bay Hotel Worst Hotel Ever!!!!!

Worst Hotel Ever!!!!! - My husband and I arrived at the Lamberts Bay Hotel this afternoon (31/03/2012) to check in with a voucher we purchased online. We were shocked that Mariette Breytenbach and Marietjie Erasmus ("managers") were rude, arrogant, unfriendly and had no customer service what so ever. I am 8 months pregnant and neither of these women were helpful or apologetic for the pathetic behaviour which caused me and my baby undue stress. Mariette spoke to us with arrogance and chewed bubblegum the whole time while she addressed us and even at some point completely ignored me while I spoke to her. We eventually decided that it was not worth staying in the hotel and left. I expect a full refund for my vouchers as well as an apology from these 2 women. The management of the hotel was apparently not available to assist us and I was given the telephone number of the reception desk to lay a complaint. There is complete lack of customer service in this hotel from reception to management.

Lambert's Bay Hotel website is http://www.lambertsbayhotel.co.za - Tel: +27 (0)27 432-1126 - Manager: Mariette Breytenbach, Marietjie Erasmus