Deleted Complaint

This complaint has been deleted.

TDN Representative, 2012-04-06, 12:07PM CDT

As a representative of Tax Defense Network, I would like to apologize for your bad experience. We strive to give our clients exceptional service and would like a chance to do the same with you. Please contact our Gold Star Customer Care department immediately at 1-877-856-5118 or by email at [email protected] so we can properly address your issue.

3e41e0d6, 2012-07-21, 12:31AM CDT

My boyfriend and I are going through a similar experience. Tax Defense Network said that they would contact the IRS and "get the ball rolling" so that the IRS knew we wanted to take care of our tax problem and a levy wouldn't be taken out. Suddenly, a full wage levy was put on and Tax Defense said that that should not have happened, but they would take care of it so that it wouldn't happen again; however, the full wage levy was still on the next check because "some paperwork" didn't go through correctly. It took over a month for the levy to be taken off when we were told it wasn't going to happen in the first place. Now, we received an e-mail saying that the lady handling our case will have his full wage release levy in her hands by the middle of next week. Since my boyfriend works overseas, he is now on his way home scared that he won't have a paycheck while he is back. No one mentioned another full wage levy! Also, we feel as though Tax Defense Network did not "negotiate" for us at all. After talking to other people, it sounds like we would have done better calling the IRS ourselves. Going with Tax Defense Network has been a total waste of money!