Quality Merchandising Inc. - Don't buy from QMISharp.com

Posted on Thursday, April 5th, 2012 at 7:28pm CDT by 59889857

Product: Auto Accessories

Company: Quality Merchandising Inc.

Location: 3267 Research Way, Suite 211
Carson City, NV, 89706, US

URL: http://www.qmisharp.com/

I bought chrome fender trim for my Yukon right after I bought it new in 2004. Luckily, I had bought a couple of sets, since they get dinged from time to time. Well, they are all dinged now, so I wanted to replace them.

I tried a year ago to buy the same part, by part number, and QMI sent me the wrong trim. The P/N I ordered is 1" tall and what they sent me was 2" tall. Not the P/N or part I ordered.

Well, I have been trying for the last year to get the company to tell me when they would have the part in stock. They told me they were waiting for a shipping container from China. First it was going to come in Feb., then March. Well, I contacted them and was told the parts I need had finally come in, so I ordered 3 sets. When I received the shipping notification, the part number was listed....the wrong part number. So, I have been trying to get in touch with them via E-mail for the last two days and they will not respond. They responded quickly when I was trying to buy the parts, now they won't respond, so I plan on refusing the shipment.

Beware...WWW.QMISHARP.COM has items on their website that they do not have in stock. They ship you another part and charge you for the part you ordered.