Champion Toyota Austin - Parents beware - Donot Trust Champion Toyota Austin

Location: 4800 IH-35 South
AUSTIN, TX, 78745, US

URL: http://www.championtoyotaofaustin.com/

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

This is for Parents - Be Aware - This is not a company to trust !!

We researched on the internet for the nearest Toyota dealer and called these people up, Mr. James (April 2, 2012) was at the service desk when I explained to him that I am calling from Houston Tx and my daughter has managed to lock herself out of her Avalon and I need help. He explained to me that car must be towed to the dealership as the key has to be programmed to the car physically. He assured me that it will not take but a few minutes to fix her key and get her on her way.

One thing led to the other, the tow truck company delivered the car to the wrong dealership. By the time the situation was corrected it was already 4:30 p.m. When I called Mr. James to inquire if he has possession of the vehicle he assured me again not to worry as they are open till 9 p.m. I thanked him as my daughter (who started a new morning job) has to be at work the following morning at 6 a.m. He assured me not to worry and everything will be ok.

In the meanwhile my daughter was making arrangement for one of her friends to drop her at the dealership on her way to work. My daughter called me 8 p.m. that she was on her way and she will call me on her way back to her apartment.

At 8:45 p.m. I got a call from my daughter that they did not get a chance to work on her car and it will not be ready today. Here she is stranded at the dealership with no help to get back to her apartment and with no help in place to get to work the following morning. If they had not lied to us I am sure we could have arranged something but they put my daughter in this awkward and uncomfortable situation.

The irony of the matter is that they don't even care. There are enough of us fools out there who won't investigate enough before taking our business to them. And obviously TOYOTA doesn't care either. Authorized dealers are your representative and this is what you want to tell your patrons who trusted you for products and services.

Shame on your Champion Toyota of Austin and Shame on you TOYOTA for not watching over.