America's Best - America's Best Vision

Product: Eyeglasses

Company: America's Best

Location: 2053 Wp Ball Blvd
Sanford, Fl, 32771, US

I ordered & prepaid for 2 pair of glasses, receiving the promised promotion price of 2 pair for $70 with free exam..everything was fine with the first pair I received, my second pair did not come in..I have never been given an answer about why my glasses did not come in..instead they want to give me a refund of $179.14 not the paid for amount $256.78..even if I had to pay the exam fee of $45 it would not make my refund only $178.14..why am I being punished for their mistake..I want a full refund..the contact page does not work..tell AB I want ALL of my refund!!

c458eec9, 2012-05-01, 02:47PM CDT

They flat out refused to give me a full refund on my second pair of glasses, even though THEY made the mistake..they are giving me the eye exam for free mighty white of them..but they are keeping $77 of my refund..so they are saying "we wont honor the sale price and you HAVE to pay full price for one pair even though we screwed up...but hey that's YOUR problem not ours..so you have no choice, but to pay full price like it or not..and don't let the doorknob hit you on the way out...can you say bait and switch..I sure as hell can!! FU americas worst (best) I wont be back!!