Davison Integration - Davison Integration took my money and then blew me off

Posted on Monday, April 2nd, 2012 at 6:28am CDT by William M M.

Product: product design

Company: Davison Integration

Location: 585 Alpha Drive
Pittsburgh, PA, 15238, US

URL: http://davison.com/

I'm not sure if this site is any better than "Ripoff Report" but I'll give it a shot. Here is the last thing I put on "Ripoff Report", which was immediately removed from the site, even though I swear on my mother's eyes that every word of it is the truth (let's see how long it lasts on this site).

I made a new ripoff report over the last week and I finally posted it this evening, here is what I wrote:

Well it's official......there's no hope for my project with Davison Integration, and there's no hope of ever getting ANYTHING in return for the $7000 that I paid them.

I spoke to the PRESIDENT of Davison and I must say that I was less than impressed. I absolutely can not believe that guy is the PRESIDENT of anything, much less a large company. Of course he had an invention that was accepted by Davison and ended up on the market, I guess you have to be the President of the company for them to do anything for you.

He started off by acting interested in how I came up with the idea, his initial speech was so rehersed it almost made me sick to my stomach. He then went on to contradict nearly everything I have ever been told before by any other person at Davison. He literally told me that once I signed the contract, it gave them the "authority" to do anything they want, which basically means that they can turn your idea into anything and you have to just deal with it and give them $10,000.

It seemed like he had no idea how to interact with customers, and even became stuborn with me like an immature kid when I mearly insinuated that I was feeling misled and that Davison was not treating me properly. He was doing everything he possibly could to keep from having to honor any part of our agreement, and when he did entertain the idea he said that it would cost me about $30,000 more. He treated me like I was garbage, and he was more than happy to get rid of me when I finally couldn't listen to his voice any more. That was almost two weeks ago and of course I haven't heard back from them. I bet if I just let it go they would never speak to me again, and they would be perfectly satisfied with having taken my $7000 and given me nothing for it, they would never lose a single wink of sleep over it.

Another sad fact is that Ripoff Report is actually on their side. I love this site, I think it has the potential to do good things and help a lot of people, but it seems that Davison has done the same thing that that they have done to so many others and swindled them into believing what they say. Ripoff Report says that they "NEVER remove reports", but that is not true because they have removed several reports that I have written about Davison, and they will probably remove this one too. Soon people like me will have nowhere to turn, I never thought that even Ripoff Report would start sleeping with the enemy, so I am hereby starting "P.A.D.I.C.", the "People against Davison Integration Committee", so that people who have been wronged by this company will always have a place where their experience can be shared with the world and can be used to warn people who might one day fall into the cluches of this wicked beast.

I will never stop untill I have helped to starve this company out of existence!!!!

But be sure to tell everyone you can about this committee because i'm sure it won't be long before Ripoff Report removes this report like they have all my others, even though they say that they "NEVER" do that.

75ccce19, 2012-04-13, 01:38PM CDT

To Anonymous,

It is clear from your posting that you are dissatisfied with your experience with the company and with past attempts to resolve your concerns. Unfortunately, since you have decided to post anonymously and you provide little detail as to the basis for your concerns, it is not possible to address your concerns in this forum. Below is a brief overview of our company and information about the disclosures that are provided to all potential clients. Our brochures, Affirmative Disclosure Notice, American Inventors Protection Act notice and written service offer agreements are extremely informative and clear.

When a potential client contacts us, and BEFORE they can enter into any contract with us, they receive and acknowledge receipt of disclosures that detail the risks, services and fees associated with our development process. If you are in fact a client, you would have received disclosures and simply written contracts that clearly describe each service offering and the fees associated with those services. When you have the opportunity please re-review the materials.

Inventing and new product development is not right for everyone. You have to be willing to accept that inventing is high risk with no guarantees of profits. We are in the business of building product samples and packaging. When you are in business you are obliged to pay the staff, taxes, operation expenditures, vendors, telephone companies, utility companies, and so forth. Being in business costs money, but we run into inventors like you that think we should work for free while you gain the opportunity to collect royalties from our work. Simply put, it costs money to research, design and build products.

Davison is well ahead of the curve when it comes to compliance with strict regulatory control, which among other things provides inventors with greater transparency and written terms and conditions. All individual clients and even potential clients are provided risk statements in the form of an Affirmative Disclosure and the American Inventor Protection Act disclosure. No other company on the globe can compete based on the quality of product design and development services at the price points we offer.

We would like to note the fact that in the past competitors have posted false and malicious comments and questions about us on the internet. Instead of choosing to compete by offering economical product design, development and packaging services they have chosen to confuse consumers by posting anonymous false information on gripe-site.

For over 22 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.

Quick facts about Davison and our process

- We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.

- We have been in business since 1989.

- Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers.

- We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.

- Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.

- Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.

- We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at [email protected] Maybe we can help. Thank you.

William M M., 2014-05-01, 01:50PM CDT

i am the person who made this complaint, my name is William Mills, i live in texas, and saying "maybe we can help" makes me laugh. it has literally been years since they have made any effort to contact me, which i must say, shows a slight lack of motivation.

I WAS CUSSED OUT BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY!!!!!

i think that says enough, if "THE PRESIDENT" wouldnt help me, do you really think im confident in you

anyway, my phone number is 512-658-0278

my email address is [email protected]

William M M., 2014-05-01, 01:49PM CDT

and dont respond to me with your automatic pre-constructed customer voice suppression script, i already know about your cleverly devised contract that is specifically designed to allow you to take peoples money and it be impossible for them to do anything about it.

that contract is your bread and butter, i have to say though......it works!!!!