ROLLING HILLS RV PARK - ROLLING HILLS ROLLING RULES

Product: PROVIDING RV SLOTS FOR SHORT TERM

Company: ROLLING HILLS RV PARK

Location: FAIRVIEW PROTLAND OREGON
FAIRVIEW, OR, US

Park hosts especially the female have a program whereby they alter the established rules to suite their immediate needs or tell short time campers to leave to satisy an alleged complaint be it fact or fiction, submitted by a ful time resident. They will not directly confront anyone with a problem, come time to pay future stay fees they just tell the rv'er to leave immediately. I am a disabilied vet and they never addressed the issue. They threw me out alleging I was three hours late to pay for the next week, they initially refused to take my payment in full. The day payment was due I was very sick, called the office during first opening of 9:00AM to 12:00PM noone answered so I managed to get there when they open again at 3:00PM. She ridiculed my tardiness and said I had to leave imediately. Taking my motorhome, trick,16'ft trailer and motorcycle alone to another RV Camp. She threatened to have the police there if everthing was not gone by 6:00PM. I had to drive the rv 2 blocks to another camp ground and walk back to get my truck, load my bike on the trailer and haul that to the new location. Needless to say now I am unable to walk and have severe pain from loading the bike alone. I am missing 9 disks from my back and have an implant for my right hip. The pain gets unbareable. The manager and hsband watched and laughed will I struggled to load and move everthing. She even yelled profanaties from her truck when she drove past me. It would be great to see the owners fire and replace these individuals with more compassionate folks. Good help is easy to find and would be a greater asset for this facility.