My Eye Doctor - Dr. Khalil at My Eye Doctor

Product: Dr. Khalil

Company: My Eye Doctor

Location: Centreville, Vi, US

URL: http://www.myeyedr.com/

My appointment with Dr. Khalil at My Eye Doctor in Centreville, VA was the most unprofessional health care experience I have ever had. My appointment was at 9:00 AM and I arrived early to fill out paperwork prior to the exam. The receptionist didn't arrive until a quarter past nine, at which point Dr. Khalil, a few other patients, and myself, had been waiting outside in the parking lot for about twenty minutes. They were having an issue with their computers and couldn't provide me with the retinal scans I opted to receive. Then they attempted to get information about my insurance plan. A member of the staff had personally processed the same insurance plan at my previous three appointments, and I have been Dr. Khalil's patient for twenty years, yet unfailingly each time they insist I don't have coverage until they finally call the insurance company and realize that, in fact, I do. Ridiculous treatment for anyone, but especially a loyal customer. Stay away from this doctor and this location.