Worldstart - Dont order from this company

Company: Worldstart

Location: 2620 Centennial Rd, Ste C
Toledo, OH, 43617, US

URL: http://www.worldstart.com/

I ordered a product through their website on Sat 4/7/2012. I paid through paypal. I got a receipt that said the order was processed and was awaiting shipment. After 3 business days the status had not changed so I emailed them. The response I got back from them is that I am being rediculous. I sent them another email and they challenged me to call them. I called them and got no answers to my questions. They stated the standard ship time is 3 to 5 days. It has now been a week. Nothing has changed. I sent complaint to BBB. This company is listed as having 2 employees and is in a warehouse. Stay away from ordering from them.

d002b222, 2012-04-15, 07:42PM CDT

We have been in business for over 16 years with thousands of satisfied customers. This particular customer ordered a product on 4-7, the weekend of Easter Sunday, then contacted us demanding to know why his order hadn't arrived yet and felt that if he had placed the order on eBay he would already of had it. We replied that it is ridiculous to expect an order placed on Easter weekend to arrive by Wednesday of that week. We clearly explained (as is stated on our website) that orders ship 3-5 business days from date of order and arrive 4-7 days after that via the USPS. This customer expects clearly next day or two day shipping for free on a heavily discounted item. We are sorry he is not satisfied and while we should of not been so blunt as to say it was ridiculous the expectation of receiving an item less then 3 full days after a holiday weekend, when a businesses stated total shipment time-frame is 7-13 business days is not in line.