The Frequent Flower - Unprofessional Florist

Company: The Frequent Flower

Location: 233 Main Street
Trussville, AL, 35173, US

URL: http://www.frequentflowerinc.com/

My son's girlfriend called to order flowers for my birthday and was told instead to come to shop, pick out flowers and they would arrange. When she arrived they told her they had no flowers, all were used for two funerals, one a baby. This was said in front of her two children - upsetting. She repeated phone call and answer several times, saying she was on the way to my party and needed flowers. She was told if she didn't leave, they would call the police. They offered her someone else's order; she refused. They went to back and came back with small arrangement. Those flowers were mostly dead my Sunday night. I sent the florist a letter. A man, Byron, called me from Frequent Flowers and said they received my letter. Then he said I didn't know the whole story. He said neither child heard that a baby had died but a minute later said he was sorry the little girl got upset. That's a contradiction. He said girlfriend told them the flowers in their cooler were dog ugly; she did not. They told her they had NO flowers several times so how were there flowers in a cooler? He told me I had no right to post negative comments about their shop. I told him my friend did not deserve to be treated the way she was. He said he didn't want people like us in their shop. He turned away from the phone and said, This woman is a bitch. I hung up then.