Fitness Today - Horrible trainer and misleading

Location: 3812 Central Avenue
HOT SPRINGS, AR, 71913, US

URL: http://www.fitnesstoday.vpweb.com/

Category: Health, Beauty

Paid for gym membership and personal training from Nichole Jones. Over 200.00. She gave me specific times for her bootcamp and even stated that she would provide nutritional help. Several times showed up for bootcamp and gym was locked, in the winter apparently did not pay the gas bill because it was freezing in there when I actually was in there. She did not help me a bit. She looked at herself in the mirror and even started DRINKING at the end of the bootcamp! I also might add if you are married and you do a couples training cession WATCH OUT. She was texting my husband VERY inappropriate pictures of her and sending inappropriate messages wanting to meet him at different places. She also inquired about prescription drugs. This woman is far from a fitness figure. Do not give her your credit card information. She is a FELON and has mortgage fraud and credit card. She is now working in Benton and Little Rock so watch out.

Nichole J., 2014-03-08, 12:55AM CST

You have no idea what you are talking about. Nichole is an excellent trainer and has helped many people over the years! If you are going to make false statements at least give your name!

7a910577, 2014-03-09, 03:02PM CDT

This complaint is not even believable. What a joke. Whoever wrote it is very immature and I hope this Nicole sues her for libel.

73698286, 2014-03-21, 08:00PM CDT

I've known Nichole for quite a while, and she is not only an awesome trainer but a solid person. Some people are either jealous, stupid or both.

f166f037, 2014-03-21, 08:17PM CDT

The fact that Nichole is a convicted felon. Is a verified fact. To say this lady is not honest makes you wonder who Nichole had write it.

Johnny T., 2014-03-21, 08:47PM CDT

First of all, learn grammar or punctuation, you're poor at them both. Back to topic,she didn't have me write it or know that I wrote it. I'm extremely competent to think and speak on my own, so I'll pardon your ignorance. Not to rain on your parade, but: It's so verified, it's not a part of her record or residing on a single background report. It's so verified, the United States District Court expunged it off her record in six months. It's so verified, she was licensed to open her own mortgage company after the fact. Now, her idiot ex-husband ran it into the ground after that, but that's a different topic that doesn't belong here. Carry on-