L A Weight Loss - L A Weightloss

Posted on Saturday, December 29th, 2012 at 8:57am CST by sherol w.

Company: L A Weight Loss

URL: http://www.laweightloss.com/en

Category: Unauthorized Charges

at the beginning of 2012 I signed up to get weightloss products from L A Weightloss and recieved them for about 3 months, I didn't loose any weight so I canceled the orders. In October I recieved a post card advertising the startup weight loss program for $99.00 for 2 months. I did everything I was instructed to do, weighing and measuring all my food and eating only what was on their list. I lost 5 pounds over 2 months so decided it wasn't worth the cost. In December I noticed a $129.90 deduction from my checking account and it just had a phone number and said paus after the number. I called the number and it said something about infusion. I'm totally confused by now. My husband goes to the bank and put in a dispute on the amount. Next day I call the number again and get a human person and find out they handle accounts for self defense, gyms and LA Weightloss. Now I know who I'm dealing with. I informed them that I did not order anything from LA Weightloss and they said they would cancel it. Two days later I get an email from LA Weightloss saying my product had shipped. This is 4 days after they took money out of my account. I called them today December 29 and they said I had to call in and cancel after the promotional order I made and now I HAVE to EXCEPT and PAY for this order. BEWARE People when you are thinking of trying to loose weight. When they still had store I joined and it is very expensive. They don't tell you in their adds that you have to buy 2 years supply of their snack bars when you join.