Triangle Orthopedics

Posted on Thursday, December 27th, 2012 at 7:48am CST by patient h.

Product: surgeon, Dr Mallen

Company: Triangle Orthopedics

Location: 249 Highway 54 Durham N.c.
DURHAM, NC, 27713, US

Category: Health, Beauty

DR Mallen did surgery on my rotator cuff DEc 18 and sent me home with a teen age child with not hone health care and I was neglected all that time, falling off the bed, not eating, not shower, or dressing wound, no one to help me and wound being jeopardized by lack of care. I called his office as was hung up on by his secretarial people. He is out of country but there are people there that could authorize rehab and they refused and the therapist sent to m y house saw the condition and reported he could not do rehab with me in this condition and requested help and was ignored. I was hung up on by Mallen's office. I have been neglected and left to suffer alone with not help and that is not good for a 66 yr old woman who cant use her arms and fell out of bed and can't get food, bathe, or dress, much less drive for groceries. He was asked to authorize home health care before the surgery and I was ignored. I need to be sent to rehab. Medicare will pay for it and I also have a private LTC policy if needed but my needs have been ignored and I punished for crying on the phone angry at being helpless. This practice is shameful. Although he is being paid for the surgery by Medicare, I am still a patient and should be treated with respect and care. I have not been and am still suffering. Help me please.