Structured Settlement Quotes SSQ - Privacy Issue WithThis Company

Location: 100 Pearl Street 14th floor
HARTFORD, CT, 06103-4500, US

URL: www.structuredsettlement-quotes.com

Category: Business, Finances

After many years of referring business to this website and generally getting good service for our pro bono referrals, I was notified that the company was going to make a small donation to a charity of my choice. A year later, when the company was purportedly under new management the issue of this came up and was used on the SSQ website in an effort to defame me, a former customer, as well as ending up on a cyber bullying sucks site that brutally attacked me.

I was told that the only two people that knew about this were a former executive of the company and the man who purportedly wrote the check to the charity, an executive for a Canadian company that purchases structured settlement payments. When confronted, the latter (and later an associate of his) denied any interest in SSQ.

I've been trying to determine where the company is really located. The company shows a Hartford CT address on its Better Business Bureau record yet there is no registration on file according to the online records of the Connecticut Secretary of State.

The company has shown itself to me to be untrustworthy for these reasons.