Crowne Plaza Singapore - credit card fraud

Posted on Wednesday, December 26th, 2012 at 1:54am CST by Liu S.

Company: Crowne Plaza Singapore

Location: SG

Category: Hotels

My complaint about Crowne Plaza Singapore

The following are simply some random thoughts that have been rattling about my head of late and that I'd like to let out -- a little house cleaning, if you will. One of the first facts we should face is that Crowne Plaza Singapore is an opportunist. That is, it is an ideological chameleon, without any real morality, without a soul. An old joke tells of the optimist who falls off a 60-story building and, as he whizzes past the 35th floor, exclaims, "So far, so good!" But it is not such blind optimism that causes Crowne Plaza Singapore's coadjutors to think that they can promote mediocrity over merit. Crowne Plaza Singapore embraces conformism with open arms. And if that seems like a modest claim, I disagree. It's the most radical claim of all.

I use such language purposefully -- and somewhat sardonically -- to illustrate how Crowne Plaza Singapore keeps trying to legitimize the fear and hatred of the privileged for the oppressed. And if we don't remain eternally vigilant, it will really succeed. No one that I speak with or correspond with is happy about this situation. Of course, I don't speak or correspond with quasi-devious, jaded rotters, Crowne Plaza Singapore's deputies, or anyone else who fails to realize that Crowne Plaza Singapore's prevarications are not an abstract problem. They have very concrete, immediate, and unpleasant consequences. For instance, solecism is not merely an attack on our moral fiber. It is also a politically motivated attack on knowledge. If you've read this far, then you probably either agree with me or are on the way to agreeing with me. Call me a cynic, but it is singularly apt that I haven't the foggiest idea why Crowne Plaza Singapore wants to rally for a cause that is completely void of moral, ethical, or legal validity. The mere mention of that fact guarantees that this letter will never get published in any mass-circulation periodical that Crowne Plaza Singapore has any control over. But that's inconsequential, because only the impartial and unimpassioned mind will even consider that the picture I am presenting need not be confined to Crowne Plaza Singapore's manifestos. It applies to everything it says and does.

What a cunning coup on the part of Crowne Plaza Singapore's slaves, who set out to overthrow democratic political systems and got as far as they did without anyone raising an eyebrow. Crowne Plaza Singapore does, occasionally, make a valid point. But when it says that it is not only acceptable, but indeed desirable, to commit confrontational, in-your-face acts of violence, intimidation, and incivility, that's where the facts end and the ludicrousness begins. Crowne Plaza Singapore loves getting up in front of people and telling them that it is the ultimate authority on what's right and what's wrong. It then boasts about how it'll impose ideology, control thought, and punish virtually any behavior it disapproves of one day. It's all part of the media spectacle that is Crowne Plaza Singapore. Of course, it soaks it up and wallows in it like a pig in mud. Speaking of pigs and mud, Crowne Plaza Singapore's worshippers claim to have no choice but to remove society's moral barriers and allow perversion to prosper. I wish there were some way to help these miserable, dim-witted dunderheads. They are outcasts, lost in a world they didn't make and don't understand. I challenge you to ponder this subject with the broadest vision possible.

On 14th of December 2012, we walked in and checked into Crowne Plaza, Changi Airport hotel, Singapore for one night stay. Due to late hour check in (around 9:30-10 p.m.),the receptionist agreed to allow us to have late check out till 2 p.m. Before we check into our room, he asked my wife for her credit card and passport. the hotel staff only inform that we are staying and paying for the club room but he did not inform us that he is selling us the Executive club lounge facilities and charge us additional Singapore dollars 100+ on top of our club room.

We were told that we have two choices of places for breakfast next morning, one is at the main hall and the other one is at 3rd floor the executive lounge. Happily we thought that the club room stay came together with the Luxury lounge not knowing we have to pay for it.

Next afternoon, I requested two more hours extension due to some personal reason (i.e 4p.m.) After I came back from the city and meet my wife at the lounge, we went up again to Executive lounge for a short rest. And on checking out, the hotel staff Ahmad requested her to show him her credit card, and she asked him why last night they charge her card and today, she still need to show her card. He explained that last night they just did a record on her credit card and they only charge us officially when we are checking out.

Two days later, my wife called up my bank Citibank to verify the total spending on Singapore trip with all the different hotels stay, then I come across Crowne Plaza, Changi Airport, Singapore and found out they have charged us twice with one night stay.

I am reporting and sharing this because I believe there are many victims outside who are travelers or merely transiting at the airport might have been cheated and fraud charged, hoping and praying that the right authority will take action on behalf of us.

This is true, Benjamin Liu