All Day Mall - All Day Mall What do I do for my Grandkids for Christmas

Posted on Monday, December 24th, 2012 at 5:44pm CST by Kathy C.

Product: The Producted was 2 Tablets and accessories.

Company: All Day Mall

Location: Our Networking Canada Ltd. 89 Maple Sugar Lane Thornhill, Ontario Canada L4J8M8
ONTARIO, ON, L4J8M8, CA

URL: alldaymall.com

Category: Products, Services

I had purchased 2 Tablets for my Grandkids for Christmas. The purchsed date was the 14th of Dec..I gave plenty of time. I purchased extra money for express shipping. I read it takes them up to 3 days to get the producted and 5 to 7 days for shipping. Well long stroy short, I called today on the 24th to see if the kids got what I had ordered for them. Of course, the answer was no. I called All day mall to find out what's going on. One, you can not talk to anyone. You must do ao chat on line. I chat with them, and let them know what's up, and I give them my order number,and they say it was shipped out the 15th of Dec.and gave me BS about them being busy,and she says I can give you the money back for shipping, and if the product is not there by the 30th. What the HELL? They Lie also. I have been praying for the gifts to get there today. This is sad!! My Grandkids might not have any gifts under the tree this year!! Talk about sickness. I am sick of these stores. The people that work there do not care. Meanwhile, The Grandkids I do not know what to do. Far as I am concern, I will never buy from them again.