Dominos India - Terrible delivery and customer service

Posted on Monday, December 24th, 2012 at 10:15pm CST by Kunal A.

Product: Dominos India

Company: Dominos India

Location: IN

URL: dominos.co.in

Category: Food

Dominos India has gone from trusted to terrible. For a party at my house, I ordered several pizzas online on 24/12/12 at 7:42 PM (order #102) that I paid for online using my credit card. The pizzas showed no sign of turning up, even at 8:30 PM, while I waited outside the building.

I called 68886888, and they had NO CLUE! They even gave me an excuse as lame as "nobody is picking up the phone at the Dominos store on Nelson Manickam Road"!! (Chennai). Then they said "call the delivery boy". What am I... doing the work for Dominos now? Is this how Dominos handles customers? By asking them to call the delivery boys themselves?

After 4 calls, finally a representative of Dominos gave me the mobile number of the "store manager". Turned out the mobile number belonged to the store manager of the store in Chengelpet city, not Chennai!

When I finally got through to the correct store myself, the shift manager told me "if you order, there is no guarantee that it will be delivered". WTF??!!! Is this Dominos?

I finally got my order at 8:50 PM - more than 1 hour after I placed it. The pizzas were cold and my guests were disappointed.

I've lost all confidence in Dominos, not only because of the delay, but also because of the way it was handled.