Lynda Lake - Lynda Lake - Dishonest Horse Trader

Posted on Saturday, December 22nd, 2012 at 8:42pm CST by s v.

Product: Horse Trader

Company: Lynda Lake

Location: 4214 Arch Road
STOCKTON, CA, 95632, US

URL: www.goodtobehorsey.com

Category: Pets, Animals

Lynda Lake is a horse trader out of Stockton, Ca. She also boards, trains and consigns horses. Represents herself has an equine professional and expert at "Matching Horses & Humans". She grossly misrepresented Duke, a quarter horse gelding as 13 years old and stated you can "Do it all on him". Soon after the purchase I noticed something wrong with him. Had 2 vets look at him and finally took him to UC Davis for evaluation. All agreed that Duke is closer to 20 years old, blind in one eye and has navicular in his pasterns. Aside from the obvious not disclosure of health issues, there is a HUGE difference in value between a 13 year old and a 20 year old horse. After the purchase, Lake would not return emails or phone calls for months, which prompted me to warn other potential consumers about this dishonest horse trader. Yes, horse traders have a bad name for a reason, but this one is exceptionally bad. She advertises on her website - goodtobehorsey.com, also on Craigslist, YouTube (under name luvinourhorses), EquineNow and HorseClicks.

Buddy K., 2013-01-11, 01:47PM CST

Glad to see someone is calling Lake to the mat about her bad horse trading. She is as bad as they come.

Lorena I., 2013-02-27, 06:15PM CST

I am having my own issue with Lynda Lake ,I would Like to know what your exsperiance was with her Buddy K. ?

Thanks

jo b., 2013-10-20, 07:35PM CDT

I am with you Lynda is a snake. I bought two horses for my kids from her quite a few years ago. One died of spleen cancer soon after purchase. The other has been lame and NOT a kids horse since the day I brought him home. He was sold as a 15 year old trail horse. He was at least 20, cannot be ridden without other horses,herd bound, he , he will just stop and buck, will spook and bolt if he hears anything behind him etc. Some kids horse. Lynda woudl not return my calls either and was very quick to cash the check. Be very aware of her tactics.