CORINTHIA HOTEL PRAGUE

Posted on Monday, December 17th, 2012 at 7:04pm CST by Stanislavs V.

Product: CORINTHIA HOTEL PRAGUE

Company: CORINTHIA HOTEL PRAGUE

Location: KONGRESOVA 1655|1, Praha 4
PRAGUE, 140 69, CZ

URL: http://www.corinthia.com/

Category: Hotels

Hello!

My name is Stanislavs Veligdans and i want to share my opinion with you my dear consumers.

My story is:

This is a 5* hotel in Prague. I have arrived in this hotel and no one asked me to carry my luggage, but the main problem is that my CREDIT CARD and my WATCHES were stolen by someone inside this hotel. I ran to reception and asked for a help. Manager came. After short communication she said: "The hotel is not responsible for that! All items must be in safe". REALLY!? Should i take the safe with me in a restourant? Or bar? Or casino? No, you really ment that? There should not be any thieves at all in 5* hotels! Because of that happened to me i was starving for ~20 hours, i had so low mood and only thing the manager offered to me is a free call to my relatives from the hotel - "THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THAT!", no really, i have my own mobile. If you want to enjoy your trip - NEVER EVER GO TO THIS CRAP HOTEL> STAY AWAY FROM CORINTHIA HOTEL PRAGUE! This really was a bad service being a 5* hotel. The worst one! Oh, i almosst forgot about the watches my grandpa presented it to me when i was 18. I will tell the whole world about this, because you didn't even tried to help me!

I hope this website will help me to resolve my problem. I like this website very much!

Thank you!