Evergreen Pure Air

Posted on Thursday, December 13th, 2012 at 9:58am CST by Lisa T.

Product: Air Duct Cleaning

Company: Evergreen Pure Air

Location: SEATTLE, WA, US

Category: Products, Services

DO NOT under any circumstances EVER use this company. I had a Val-Pak Coupon for a $29 dollar Air duct cleaning that states We open and vacuum the ENTIRE vent system under negative pressure along with a free dryer vent cleaning and furnace inspection. I had Evergreen Pure Air come out on 12/02/12 to clean my ductwork so that we could turn our heat on, because the house was too cold. As soon as the technician got here, I was told that the coupon was only for maintenance and that it would cost me $375 to get my vents cleaned. As I was telling him that I could not afford that, and that they wasted their trip out here, his assistants started working. He kept negotiating the price with me as his people were working. I kept telling him that I could NOT afford anything above the $29 coupon price, but I wound up paying them $170 I could NOT afford (I'm on a fixed income) because I HAD to be able to turn my heat on for my children. I'm a single mom, and feel that they took horrible advantage of that fact. I felt bullied into paying the $170 just to get them OUT OF MY HOUSE and AWAY from my children.