Disneyland - unhappy disney consumer

Posted on Thursday, December 13th, 2012 at 8:17pm CST by kelly p.

Product: california disney

Company: Disneyland

Location: 1313 S Harbor Blvd
ANAHEIM, CA, 92802, US

URL: www.disneyland.com

Category: Entertainment

On Sunday December 9th 2012. upon arriving at the amusement park, with my two children, I was turned away for purchasing the wrong etickets the most disappointing thing of all was I saved all year to be able to take my kids to Disneyland to celebrate my son?s birthday. I am a single mother of five it was very difficult for me to save money for something other than life?s necessities. I was told that I had to repurchase the tickets. Now disappointed not only for the lost of money and time, but also for hours lost from work because I took a day off, now crying in front of my children I had to explain to my children that we were now leaving the happiest place on earth. My children were also disappointed and noticeably upset, this experience has made me reluctant to return for several reasons, most importantly this experience has made me feel like no one cares about my situation I felt helpless, secondly, I felt as though I was being pasted off onto someone else, I was referred to another Disney department and given an email and a 800 number to resolve my issue the following day, and third, I felt like I made a promise that I could not deliver to my children. This a was a very upsetting experience for my children and I :(

2c3df7b3, 2012-12-14, 07:58PM CST

I never understand why someone blames a company for something the customer did. Verify that you are purchasing the right item before purchasing it.