Eurotaku - Eurotaku is OWNED BY A GAIJIN (foreigner in Japan) THAT SCAMS YOU!

Posted on Wednesday, December 12th, 2012 at 5:24am CST by Angry C.

Product: Eurotaku webshop

Company: Eurotaku

Location: 1-6-12 Motoasakusa Tsubasesu, Part 16 ? 609 111-0041 Taito-Ku Tokyo ? Japan
TOKYO, KANTO, 111-0041, JP

URL: http://www.eurotaku.com/webshop/index.php

Category: Online Shopping

Please DO NOT shop at this SCAM WEBSITE because it is owned by a GAIJIN (a foreigner that lives and works in Japan) who is of SWISS and FILIPINO descent by the name of NUNO LOPES.

Anyways, I purchased certain items from Nuno Lopes's "Foreign-owned and operated" website called Eurotaku.com ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO and to this day, I have NOT YET received my PACKAGE NOR MY REFUND!

I made purchases of the rare "Pocari Sweat" Japanese energy drinks and some cool Japanese-made shirts that were some what "exclusive" to Eurotaku.com at that time, now it is on EVERY WEBSITE that sells Japanese products.

I repeatedly demanded to Nuno Lopes and his GAIJIN employees where my shipments were and they kept on saying "WE ARE INVESTIGATING!, JUST WAIT!" every DARN TIME!

Nuno, I am fed up with your lies and deception and I will notify the

CONSUMER AFFAIRS AGENCY OF JAPAN and my home agency as well FOR YOUR LIES AND TREACHERY!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from Nuno Lopes's websites OR ANY GAIJIN-OPERATED SITE in Japan. Buy from Japanese themselves not these SNAKES who pull a scam like this that not only damages the reputation of the online Japanese retail industry, but the international buyers as well.

BUYERS BEWARE!

EUROTAKU.COM is a SCAM SITE! If you don't believe me, then check the online reports of where Nuno Lopes operates this site from and he operates it from neutral Switzerland.

What a sneaky move Nuno. I guess my "shipments" and "money" are in your Swiss bank aren't they?