Nissan of North America - manufacturers defect

Posted on Monday, December 10th, 2012 at 12:33pm CST by J H.

Product: Nissan 350Z roadster

Company: Nissan of North America

URL: www.nissan-usa.com

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

Received this email today. Total lies. I have caller ID. No such calls were made & no messages left. It records calling number even if no message is left. This company has been scamming me for several years now & I have witnesses who can vouch for what I am saying. I have left my car for repair & come back to pick it up & not one thing was done to correct the ongoing problem of the top not retracting for use as a convertible. This is a $50,000. auto & the defect is well known & I was not advised when I specifically asked about any problems with the car. I have been jacked around from Nissan of North Olmsted (Ohio) to Nissan in Naples (Florida) & been lied to by all for several years now. The car is not at all usable for the purpose it was purchased. I paid hundreds of dollars to make sure the car was road worthy before I traveled, only to find out within minutes, the car had NOT been gone over as I had been charged & told it was inspected. Total lies.

12/10/2012

Case # 10207984

Thank you for taking the time to contact Nissan North America, Inc. and allowing us the opportunity to be of assistance.

A review of our systems shows that the regional specialist attempted to contact you on 12/5/2012, 12/6/2012, 12/7/2012. As three contact attempts were made, your case was closed. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience, however, our regional specialist can only contact you by phone.

You may provide us your best contact number, as well as an alternate number, so that we can re-open your case.

Case # 10207984 has been updated to document your concern. Please feel free to contact us directly at 1-800-647-7261 (Nissan Consumer Affairs) with any questions or comments.

Sincerely,

Nissan North America, Inc.

Denice Estrada