Magic air solution - Business management and marketing sale

Posted on Saturday, December 8th, 2012 at 11:02am CST by Taneah J.

Company: Magic air solution

Location: 1615 Conway garden rd
ORLANDO, FL, 32806, US

URL: http://www.magicairjobs.com

Category: Job, Career

Magic air : After reviewing your information, we want to invite you in for an interview Monday 12/10 @ 11am, 1pm or 3pm. We would like to get a chance to meet you, answer a few questions, and see where you will be a good fit.

Tj: 2/12 at 2pm work for you?

Magic air: We only have Monday @ 11am, 1pm or 3pm and Tuesday @ 11am or 1pm

Tj: Tuesday at 1pm would be fine, let you know that I'm hearing impaired interesting in business management and marketing, we'll write on the note to Commuciation with each other, would that be okay with you?

Magic air: Unfortunately, in our business we have to talk to customers. This may not work. Sorry about that.

Best Regards,

Arcenio Cortes

Personnel Department

Tj: Okay I can talk customer if that's what you're concern about? And also I've owned small business. It's okay I thought you knew about the employment's ethics and respect our the culture such as non verbal vs verbal communication ethics, and also I suggest you review your blog of your company there some red flag issues going on with your company so please click http://www.complaints.com/2011/november/14/Magic_Air_Solutions_Jobs__261185.htm

as far I've experienced and trained to be team leader and supervisor with certificated of leadership for my past 30 employees have no problem until i relocation to florida from Chicago, and i recommend you need focus on your internal and external of your companies issues before its get too late most important you need focus on your employee self esteem how they can treat your future customer.

have a great happy holiday and happy new year.

Respectful

Taneah

Magic air: no response since 11:19am 12/8/2012

Don't you think employee and employer should have respect each other no matter who they are? Treat people the same no matter their race, religion, gender, size, age, or country of origin. Implement policies and procedures consistently so people feel that they are treated fairly and equally.

ELLIS M., 2013-02-18, 07:54AM CST

Thank you. Had a interview today and declined it.