service - Flighy missed due indigo airlines staff

Posted on Saturday, December 1st, 2012 at 6:59am CST by GYANENDRA SINGH C.

Company: service

Location: IN

Category: Airlines

Dear Sir

Pl.go through below mail which is self explinatory .pl. help me in this matter.

Regards

G.Chaudhary

From: g chaudhary [mailto:[email protected]]

Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 3:39 PM

To: IndiGo Customer Relations

Subject: FLIGHT MISSED DUE TO STAFF OF INDIGO AIRLINES EP1FCC 165654

Dear Sir,

It is highly regret to say about the behavior of indigo staff deputed at Airport.

I have booked my flight through Make my trip from Delhi to Mumbai on 25Th Nov(PNR EPIFCC) and same day was my return. My flight timings was 6.40 AM . I was in the queue at 5.55 am and there was a huge crowed

I have shouted at 6.15 that my flight will be missed and then one of y indigo staff (Long man seems to be a senior) has told me that don?t worry we will take care when I reached at counter the lady informed that here you have to pay Rs 200 extra for the check in from this counter she again took 10 minutes then she went on another counter and returned my ticket with the mark ?pax reported at 6.27?. It was very unfortunate that without my any mistake the flight was missed due Indigo airlines staff only. There were some more passenger have left their Chennai flight due to same behavior with them.

I have approached at counter no E30 corner counter. The leady seated there was not even interested in talking to us as we have made a very big mistake. ? you have missed the flight come aside of the row? she (Ms Ponam) kept me standing for 30 minutes for replying that all the seats are full for 2days. Then I approached to reservation counter there some more passengers were shouting with the same reason and asking to call the manager. The leady gave me the customer care number and then I have informed that my flight is missed and I request to pl. cancel my return ticket.

I request to pl. refund me the total money of both the tickets back as I was going for some very urgent work and I have already suffered a huge loose due to INDIGO Airlines staff.

I am also a very senior management person and in my view It seems that your staff is either overburdened or less paid otherwise there is no reason for such unethical approach specially being in service industry.

I will decide my further action after hearing from you .

Hope to have positive reply from your side.

Regards