Sprint

Posted on Thursday, November 29th, 2012 at 12:35pm CST by jagdeep m.

Company: Sprint

Location: KSOPHT0101-Z4300 6391 Sprint Parkway Overland Park KS 66251-4300
OVERLAND PARK, KS, 66251, US

URL: www.sprint.com

Category: Telecommunications

I recently bought a used phone online (off of craigslist.com) and went into a sprint store to get it activated (for which sprint claims to not charge any activation fee). Today I received my bill which had the activation fee for the phone I bought online.

I never approved or was informed about the fee. For a fact, I was told by sprint that there is NO activation fee for a used phone that you buy from a third party.

One of the sprint representative said, that sprint could charge "any amount" for which there was no authorization or approval. How can and why will a company charge me for something I never approved and then back out completely by saying its between me and the store. Sprint wants me to pay the fee but has no information (on paper) whatsoever that the charge was ever approved by me.

This company is struggling and will do anything to make money. I not only want the fee to be removed but also want some action to be taken against sprint for first telling the consumer that there will be NO activation fee and later bill them without their consent. This is what's called "fraud"