Terravision - Criminal activity

Posted on Thursday, November 29th, 2012 at 10:23am CST by James M.

Product: Airport Transfer

Company: Terravision

Location: Unit 1-3, Fountain Square, 123 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
LONDON, LONDON, SW1W 9SH, UK

URL: www.terravision.eu

Category: Public Transportation, Taxi

I was struck heavily and repeatedly by the driver of our coach, for pressing the stop bell by accident with my knee. He offered no explanation, he simply got up and started hitting me, hard. It took me a few minutes to realise what he was hitting me for, I actually thought I was being mugged and it seemed strange he would be doing that in front of the whole coach.

The other passengers were very upset. He then yelled verbal abuse at me and threatened me further with his raised hand.

He forced me out of my seat and made me sit in isolation from the rest of my companions.

He then drove through central London chaotically, often in the wrong lane. He stopped on a double red line for about five minutes. He spoke on his mobile while driving for the majority of the journey.

I have complained to Terravision twice and have had no response beyond an automated email promising to respond in 24 hours. I first complained over 2 weeks ago. I am now considering pressing criminal charges as it seems unlikely that the complaint will be resolved amicably.