Kmart - Fraud Ad

Posted on Thursday, November 22nd, 2012 at 9:48pm CST by Marilyn K.

Company: Kmart

Location: Main Street Logan Utah
LOGAN, UT, 84321, US

URL: Kmart.com

Category: Consumer Electronics

Kmart advertised a 50" tv for $288 starting at 8 pm. My husband drove 30 miles, got there at 8 pm and waited in line only to be told that they had given out tickets earlier for the tv's and they were all gone. This sale was advertised for 8 pm to 3 am. They were gone at 8:20 pm. Phony advertising in my opinion. I will no longer be shopping at Kmart.

Deborah J., 2012-11-23, 06:46AM CST

My sister went to kmart at 3am stood in line for 3 hours. The forth person in line waiting on a 97.00 tv. The employee passed out 8 tickets not the first.person in line but the 2nd skipped myself, sister and serveral other people. Then when doors open at 6 am. You have the tv on another pallet for sale at $229.00. Stating your out. They are not out. Thesrs tv had the same bar codes. Kmart sucks. Walmart always have plenty of stock and if they didnt it was guarantee to go on line 1hour after sales was over. My opinion the employees put them away and saved them for family members. Really on 8 tvs for over 200 people standing in line what kind of crap is that.