Target - Cortney Kimbrow & Target Hattiesburg does NOT care for the Customers

Posted on Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 at 5:27pm CST by Jo E.

Company: Target

Location: 6143 US HWY 98, Ste 80, Hattiesburg, MS 39402
HATTIESBURG, MS, 39402, US

URL: www.target.com

Category: Clothing, Shoes, Apparel

Cortney Kimbrow that is employed by Target in Hattiesburg, Mississippi as a manager is very rude & unprofessional.

I went in to return an article of clothing that I had bought my daughter that was defective. I explained to her that I washed it just as the instructions read. When I pulled it out of the washing machine, the pink coloring had rubbed off the sequins in a large area of the shirt & was unwearable now. She told me that since I washed it that I could not return it. I told her her that I understood that & that if I was just returning the item just to return it, then I could see where I was not granted a refund. She argued with me for a couple minutes. Then, she told me that EVEN IF she was to give me a refund that it would only be in the form of a gift card. That's stupid, because I had presented my receipt with the item. I told her that it was not my fault the item became defective. it was a manufacturing fault. She argued with me a little more & then proceeded to accuse me of ironing the shirt. Sequins melt under heat, so that was a stupid accusation. I got really pissed then & told her to keep it for herself & let her kid wear it, because I was not letting mine wear it. She tells me, "I was going to give you a refund, but now I am not." Anyone reading this knows that is a complete lie, because if she was going to give me a refund, she would have already done it before getting me upset.

This woman does not need to be in retail working with the public. Now, it is not just about the refund, but the way I was talked down to.

I called Saturday to talk to the General Manager and was informed he would call me back, but he never did. It is now Tuesday.