bed bath and beyond - They dont want to price match anymore

Posted on Saturday, November 10th, 2012 at 9:08pm CST by 498fd6fd

Product: cuisinart coffee maker

Company: bed bath and beyond

Location: CA

URL: www.bedbathandbeyond.ca

Category: Appliances, Equipment, Tools

They don't price match anymore.

This store had a fairly good price match before but as of last week you can't just bring a printout or flyer and price match. Before they just checked the other stores websites and gave you the same sale price, but now here's the kick in the teeth, they need to call the store that has the sale and see if they physically have the item in stock. This store has become a big dissapointment, with lazy employees walking around when you need help. Have to wait over 40 minutes for them to find the products when the manager is there, truly shameful. I regret spending $1000 this week on Christmas gifts and have all the hassle of waiting all that time for them to find the product when get this-- the store was not busy at all with maybe a dozen customers. Too many hassles and not that helpful people. I'm not done my Christmas shopping and was going to go there for gadgets and more appliances but WILL MOST DEFINETLY take my money somewhere else. Listen folks if you have a sales price and you want to price match , go to future shop or best buy and they ALWAYS had price matched my small appliances in the past. Shame on me for wasting my time with these idiots.