att - every person we talked to lied

Posted on Friday, November 9th, 2012 at 1:51pm CST by c3c101b1

Company: att

URL: att.com

Category: Telecommunications

We were told we could upgrade our phones for .99 cents and add a line for the same price. And be grandfathered in with our data plan but because one was stolen it couldnt be and the add a line couldnt be either even though we were told it all could. now being told it would cost to upgrade plus shipping plus tax plus this and that. I used to love Att but now cant wait to get out of my contract. We have been lied to so any times that who are you to believe in this place. Even Michael didnt do what he could have done to help. They wanted to charge us for so much and then add it to our bill that it would be like buying new phones at regular price. Our phones are messed up but they dont care and theres no way i will do another two yrs just to pay and be treated badly.. Now Att has lost and will lose four people plus the add a line person..And after all that Att sent txt messages wanting to know how they are doing??? Also I dont believe you should have to wait two yrs to upgrade and have to do two more years to upgrade early. Phones just dont last long enough... WTH????

c3c101b1, 2012-11-09, 09:43PM CST

Any help or advice out tbere?