Deleted Complaint

This complaint has been deleted.

russ s., 2012-11-07, 12:50PM CST

YOU ARE NOT ONLY AN IDIOT FRANK, YOU ARE ALSO A LIAR. DO YOU THINK WE ARE ALL SO STUPID AS TO TAKE OTHER PEOPLE'S WORD ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON AT THE CASTAWAYS? LOTS OF US HAVE CHECKED STUFF OUT, AND FOUND OUT A LOT OF OF STUFF IS TRUE. LIKE THE FACE THAT A GUY NAMED E.L. ON THE BOARD WROTE HIMSELF CHECKS FOR WORK HE CLAIMS HE DID. THERE IS A WORD FOR THAT . IT IS EMBELEZEMENT.

OT THE FACT THAT OUR SECURITY GUARD SITS IN A ROOM AND WATCHES CAMERAS AND NEVER HAS TO SET FOOT ON THE PROPERTY, AND WAS NOT EVEN AWARE WE HAD A DEAD BODY HERE?

OR THE FACT THAT OWNERS HAVE MADE REQUESTS, BOTH VERBAL AND WRITTEN FOR AN AUDIT, AND BEEN LE3N HAVING BANYNKIND OF OPERATING BUDGET, WHICH WE HAVEN'T HAD SINCE 2010AUGHED AT BY EDITH.

OR THAT SHE AND HER BUDDIES ARE OPERATING AND SPENDING ALL KINDS OF MONEY WITHOUT EVER

HAVING A OPERATING BUDGET SINCE 2010 (PUBLIC RECORD) OR THE FACT THAT EVERY MOVE THEY HAVE MADE HAS HAD A CONNECTION TO OUR PAST PRESIDENT, WES?

HOW ABOUT WES'S CONNECTION TO GILLESPIE, WHO IS BUYING UP REALESTATE UP AND DOWN THE BEACH TO BUILD A CASINO AS SOON AS GAMBLING IS PASSED, AND OUR PROPERTY SITE NEXT TO 2 PRIME PIECES OF PROPERTY THAT WILL SOON BE OPEN?

THIS STUFF I KNOW IS TRUE. I HAVE DONE MY OWN SNBOOPING

ALSO THE LIE YOU TOLD ABOUT THE $10,000 ASSESSMENT BEING MS WARDS FAULT? THAT ASSESSMENT WAS 2 YEARS BEFORE SHE WAS EVEN ON THE BOARD YOU IDIOT.

IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT HAVE CAUSED THE PROBLEMS WE NOW HAVE BECAUSE IT IS EASIER TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY, THEN TO PUT YOUR NECK OUT AND DO SOMETHING!

AS FAR AS MIKE CAMPANELA, I DON'T KNOW WHERE HIS LOYALTY IS, DON'T KNOW HIM WELL ENOUGH TO SAY. I GUESS TIME WILL TELL. BUT WE NEED A NEW FRESH BOARD WHO WILL NOT SPEND OUR MONEY LIKE CRAZY, ON PERSONAL RENT A COPS, SECURITY GUARDS THAT GET THEIR PICTURES TAKES WITH THE RESIDENT STRIPPER, AND A A BOOKKEEPER WHO DOESN'T BOTHER TO PAY OUR BILLS (AGAIN PUBLIC RECORD, ELECTRIC, WATER, AND CABLE ALMOST SHUT OFF LAST MONTH)

IF YOU WANT TO POST SOMETHING AT LEAST LOOK FOR FACTS BEFORE YOU START RUNNING YOUR MOUTH

LAUREL H., 2012-11-07, 01:09PM CST

FRANK... not only did you get caught trying to play both sides of the fence you are a bold face liar!!! I have contacted the webmaster for this company and my attorney who will get your original registration on here, and I will sue you for slander. I do not lie, and if you have a copy of the letter that was handed out at the owners meeting. You see it was nothing more then a request for an extension. I notorize, so the city would stop the 30 day count down for assesing fines against the Castaways. Becareful When you start naming people from the city in your stir the pot screams it will come back to bite you in the backside.

PAT LYONS, 2012-11-07, 01:54PM CST

WHO EVER YOU ARE YOU ARE A LIAR! 90% OF WHAT YOU SAID IS A LIE.

I ALSO PAID THE $10,000 ASSESSMENT , 2 YEARS BEFORE LINDA WARD WAS EVEN ON THE BOARD.

WHAT A JERK YOU ARE. WHY WOULD ANYONE LISTEN TO THE RUBBISH THAT YOU SAY WHEN YOU ARE TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO EVEN TAKE CREDIT FOR YOUR POST!!!

AS FAR AS THE CRACK ABOUT ME, I DOUBT YOU EVEN KNOW ME, AS I NO VERY FEW OWNERS.

I DON'T KNOW EDITH WALSH BUT I DO HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS ABOUT THINGS SHE HAVE DONE, THAT APPEAR VERY SUSPICIOUS TO ME.

yOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING, OWNERS ARE GOING A LITTLE CRAZY, BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID, WITH GOOD REASON, THAT THEY MAY LOSE THEIR INVESTMENT!

THE LADIES YOU SAID ALL THE TRASH ABOUT ARE DOING WHAT THEY CAN TO KEEP OWNERS IN THE KNOW, SO THEY WON'T BE BLINDSIDED, AND, UN LIKE EDITH, THEY PAY FOR THEIR, PRINTING AND STAMPS AND OTHER EXPENSES THEMSELVES, NOT USE ASSO MONEY.

I WANT ANSWERS, NOT JUST PAT ANSWERS., ABOUT OUR LAWYERS, OUR MANAGEMENT CO,THE SECURITY GUARD, THE BOOKKEEPER, THE RENT A COP,THE PROPOSED $10,000 POOL HANDICAPPED LIFT, AND SO MUCH MORE, BUT NO ONE IS TALKING.

AND OWNERS LIKE YOU ARE EITHER TOO STUPID OR JUST DON'T GIVE A DAMN

I WANT AN AUDIT!!!!! ANYONE WITH A BRAIN SHOULD WANT ONE, IN LIGHT OF ALL THE FACTS WE HAVE BEEN PRESENTED.

I WANT TO SEE THE 2012 BUDGET (WHICH DOESN'T SEEM TO EXIST)

I WANT PROOF OF WHERE OUR MONEY GOES AND I WANT A SAY SO IN LARGE EXPENDITURES.

I AM NOT TRASHING ANYONE (EXCEPT YOU CAUSE YOU ARE A LIAR AND A ASS KISSER)

CAUSE I DON'T KNOW MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE, BUT I KNOW WE NEED A BIG CHANGE, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

1e06f4fc, 2012-11-07, 03:41PM CST

I think you sound really crazy, and it is extremley hard to follow your rambling letter, but Lets address a few of the things you wrote about: 1) since we have not had a front desk why did the new cam/front desk not know they had to have the license renewed. 2)Edith walked out of the meeting because she was asked a question by a new owner, not even one of the gals you mentioned. 3) We were 9 days away from being fined 250.00 a day when someone who isnt even an owner with the help of her attorney typed a letter requesting the city give us an extension to address the issue, because the board did nothing!!! 4)The over paid security guard that should not still be there since the new company was to hire there own. Is Ediths right hand and will tell you he works only for her, and has no business seeing any files, but has seem them all, and brags about it. So yes there are real problems at the Castaways, but looks like your one of the problem. what a trouble maker sign you name you COWARD....

KATELYN S.