Housefull international - REFUND

Posted on Thursday, November 1st, 2012 at 6:10am CDT by Yasodharan

Product: Home furniture

Company: Housefull international

Location: Administrative buildibng, 1st floor, WICEL, MIDC, opp seepz main gate Andheri(E), mumbai- 400093 Tel 2267239786
MUMBAI, MAHARASTRA, 400093, IN

URL: www.housefull.com

Category: Furniture

I placed on line order for a wardrobe with above company and paid through net banking and I got an order confirmation. since there was no message reg. dispatch I contacted them through Tel. They told me that for Kerala delivery min. order should be RS40,000. This info. is not available on their site.Another thing while placing on line order I have clearly indicated my kerala address, but their order confirmation shows Maharashtra also. I requested for refund and they disconnected line w/out any comments. I sent several e mails and they are not responding. If I make a call on hearing order REF either they will disconnect or will hold the line indefinitely. please arrange to get a refund. I have seen several complaints about this company and how GOVT is allowing such companies to retain public money ??

order REF 9925

AMOUNT PAID RS7440

Anees S., 2012-11-01, 06:51AM CDT

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience. I have arranged for a callback from our ECOmm team and they will get the amount refunded.

Regards,