Emrah, LLC Cynthia Geppert - Emrah, LLC Cynthia Geppert Emrah, LLC Cynthia Geppert Big Ripoff, do not deal with this person and company Deerfield Beach, Florida

Posted on Wednesday, October 31st, 2012 at 11:38am CDT by Lee T.

Product: Website Development

Company: Emrah, LLC Cynthia Geppert

Location: 3448 Deer Creek Palladian Cir
DEERFIELD BEACH, FL, 33442, US

Category: Computers, Software

Huge ripoff, Cynthia Geppert of Emrah, LLC is a liar, a cheat and deceived me every step of the way with the deal we had. She contracted me to do work for her, then tried to get a bunch of free work from me, then waited until I did all the work and did a chargeback on her credit card. Plus she took an extra $1000 check FROM me so she not only got all the work I did but she got all of her money back plus $1000.

To get the extra $1000 from me she used lies and deception. Cynthia Geppert of Emrah, LLC purposefully did all of this in a very calculated and deceptive way. She also sold the product to the client and took his money. She deceived her client, deceived me, and lied to both parties.

This person is a deceitful liar and as a business person I would recommend never trusting anything she says. You can tell when you talk to her that she knows how to talk and makes everything sounds so great, meanwhile behind the scenes she's plotting and lying to get what she wants.

I believe that she broke the law by taking the $1000 and then doing a chargeback, I have reported her to the sherrif's office and I am waiting on them to arrest her for this. I hope they do, she deserves to pay for her crime.

Beware of Cynthia Geppert and her Emrah, LLC company.

Lee T., 2012-11-05, 10:10AM CST

This is the emrah llc / cynthia geppert website, do not use this company. Huge ripoff

Cynthia Geppert is a liar and a thief.

Business Reply  Cynthia G., 2014-12-10, 02:31PM CST

I am writing in response to Mr. Lee Thornton's of ASA Web Designs, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, rip off report about my company. The keyword to look for in his statement is ?chargeback?. Anyone who does reputable business knows that chargebacks are conducted by banks or credit card companies after much research and investigation. The true story of my business transaction with Mr. Lee Thornton of ASA Web Designs is as follows:

I contracted with ASA Web Designs, specifically Mr. Thornton, to build a sophisticated website that included a portal for registered users and a database to hold the information. Mr. Thornton personally spoke at length with me about the detailed requirements for the job, plus I provided him the specifications for the project in writing. Along with those specifications was the agreement that a 50% deposit would be paid to him at the outset of the project with the remainder to be paid at the completion of the project. Further, specific development timelines were in place for the deliverables. I paid Mr. Thornton the 50% deposit immediately after engaging his services. Unfortunately the timelines we had agreed upon came and went with no work or progress on the project. I had no choice but to engage the services of another developer to deliver the project on time and within budget and request the deposit monies paid to Mr. Thornton be refunded via my bank. Mr. Thornton refused to return the deposit monies paid so I had no choice but to dispute the charges with my bank. I presented all the email evidence to my bank and, after considerable deliberation they awarded the chargeback to my company.