S.S. Tube co - hcl desktop

Posted on Tuesday, October 30th, 2012 at 4:29am CDT by aditya aggarwal

Company: S.S. Tube co

Category: Computers, Software

Dear Sir,

this is to complaint against hcl desktop, my machine no 1123AC301188 is under warranty and on 20 sep 2012 i call hcl for front usb not working, my S.O no is 8501159030 so engineer mr sudhir came and told me that this part is faulty and it will replace in week time, so after 15 days he came with the part and that part did not fit in the machine, so he again told me for 3-4 days, and after repeated calling them they on the false plea says that engineer with come today , tomorrow or on that day days etc, they are just fooling me,when I call them on this phone no 011-45621381, they make the phone on hold and don?t talk to me or give me false promise.My mouse is also not working properly, for this they says I have to filed another complaint of it.

on 25/10/2012 i again talk to customer care number, they told that the complaint has been solved, how can complained be solved with fitting usb port in my machine, more over without my consent how can u solve the problem, they are liers, so i again file a complaint and compalint no is 8501397204 , this is a followup of previous complaint as usb port is still with your engineer sudhir.

so i request you to kindly take action against the your engineer for fooling your customer and rectify my complaint as early as possible.

attachment of service call note

Regards

Aditya aggarwal

9899704181

So I request you kindly look in the matter and take a action against HCL,

Regards