The Lewis Agency, LLC - Krishnar Lewis is a cunning THIEF, Money Launderer BEWARE!

Posted on Tuesday, October 30th, 2012 at 2:38am CDT by JARED W.

Product: Fraud Entertainment Ad Agency out of NYC, TX

Company: The Lewis Agency, LLC

Location: NYC, SAN ANTONIO, TX, NY, US

URL: lewisagency.net

Category: Business, Finances

KRISHNAR LEWIS, THE SUPPOSED "TRIPLE THREAT," MODEL, "ENTERTAINER," AND SOME OTHER NON-TALENT, WHICH HE CLAIMS--SINGING; YES, THE SAME MAN WHO'S HEAD OF THE INFAMOUS "LEWIS AGENCY, LLC," WHICH IS OPERATES AS A FRAUD COMPANY, STEALING MONIES FROM PEOPLE, BREACHING WITH NO INTENT TO FOLLOW IT'S CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS WHILE TAKING MONIES FROM CLIENTS AND MOVING THEM FROM ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT WITH VARIOUS NAMES, ALL LEADING RIGHT BACK TO HIS FAMILY, HIS MOTHER SHIRLEY LEWIS AND THE FRAUD TEAM OF AOROS,INC., WHICH INCLUDES HIS ONLINE FAMILY TREE OF GWENDOLYN BOWLES, KENNETH JACKSON AND HIS CHILDREN--JUST A MESS OF DECEIT. EVEN IN COURT, THIS KRISHNAR LEWIS OFFERS UP HIS "LAWYER," AS KENNETH JACKSON, WHO'S NOT A MEMBER OF ANY STATE BAR THAT CAN BE FOUND ON RECORD, BUT HE ANSWERS LEGAL NOTICES AS A LAWYER, WHICH IS ANOTHER CRIME IN ITSELF (PRACTICING LAW WITHOUT A LICENSE).

KIRSHNAR LEWIS IS THE SAME MAN WHO REPRESENTS KIM BURRELL (THE NOTABLE GOSPEL ARTIST, PASTOR, EVANGELIST, ETC.) DEFRAUDED FROM ME OUT OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, ENOUGH TO PAY IN VITRO FERTILIZATION;(NOT INCLUDING LEGAL FEES, EXPENSES, AND DAMAGES)--FROM ALL ACCOUNTS,

HE TOOK THAT SAME MONEY FROM ME AND LAUNDERED IT THROUGH HIS MANY

SHELL COMPANIES, ONE MAJOR SHELL COMPANY ENTERPRISE, AS DESCRIBED IN

THE AFOREMENTIONED, IS THE A0ROS, INC., WHICH CIRCLES BACK TO HIS OWN FAMILY. THIS MAN IS BEYOND A A SIMPLE, EVERYDAY, NUANCE, THIEF, AND A CORRUPT CRIMINAL, BUT HE'S ONE WHO'S A LIKELY SOCIOPATH, DISPLAYING ALL OF THE TELL, TELL SIGNS OF SUCH, E.G., HE'S CAPABLE OF RUNNING THESE SAME SCAMS AND SCHEMES TO MAKE MONEY ON OTHER VICTIMS REPEATEDLY, MULTIPLE TIMES WITHOUT CONSCIOUS, GUILT OR REMORSE. HE DOES THIS IN THE NAME OF OTHER REPUTABLE COMPANIES SUCH AS VH1, THE SUPPOSEDLY NEW "KIM BURRELL KRISHNAR LEWIS REALITY SHOW,"

(HERE'S THE LINK ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5ObaK_ODYU) AND MANY OTHER SCAMS, OF COURSE. THIS IS WHAT MISS. BURRELL HAS STOOPED TO? INDUBITABLY! HE'S NOW AILING FROM COLON CANCER, YET USES THIS SUPPOSED ILLNESS AS A CRUTCH TO GAIN SYMPATHY? SICK!

HIS FRAUD STARED BACK IN 2008. I WAS THE VICTIM! I CAN ATTEST TO NOT A WORD HERE IS SLANDER, AS THE TRUTH TRUMPS ANY CLAIM OF SLANDER. I WANT MY MONEY. I WILL GO TO ANY LEGAL LENGTH TO EXPOSE THIS CROOK FOR WHO HE IS. HE THINK'S HE'S BRIGHT AND INTELLIGENT, BUT JUST CUNNING ENOUGH TO STEAL YOUR OWN TOLIET PAPER RIGHT BEFORE YOUR VERY OWN EYES.

MANY PROFESSIONAL ARTISTS HAVE BEEN "TAKEN" BY THE LIKES OF THIS TRUE NUT CASE, BUT FEW MAKE THE NEXT STEP OF SUING HIM COURT AND WINNING A JUDGEMENT, WHICH I HAVE WON AGAINST HIM.

BEWARE! KRISHNAR LEWIS! BEWARE! KRISHNAR LEWIS! BEWARE! THE LEWIS AGENCY, LLC!

I FILED SUIT AGAINST HIM FOR FRAUD AND WAS AWARD A REASONABLE LARGE AWARD FROM THE SUPERIOR COURT. A FRAUD WILL DO AS A FRAUD WILL DO--MEANING, NOW HE'S BECOME GHOST, GONE "UNDERGROUND" TO PREVENT PAYING

ON MY JUDGMENT AGAINST. AS LONG AS I'M BREATHING HE WILL BE FOUND AND BROUGHT TO JUSTICE. HE PROBABLY HAS NOT ONE CENT, BUT THIS FRAUD AGAINST ME WILL TEACH OTHERS TO BE AS CAREFUL AS POSSIBLE WHEN DEALING WITH CROOKS WHO WILL COMMIT ANY CRIME TO MAKE MONEY AND COZY UP WITH ANY STAR IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY TO MAKE A BUCK, I.E., MS. KIM BURRELL. IF SHE IS DARING AND CRAZY ENOUGH TO BE REPRESENTED BY THE LIKES OF, KRISHNAR LEWIS, THIS TRASH, THEN SHE, TOO, WILL SOON BE IN LINE BEHIND THE MANY OTHERS HE'S CHEATED.

*ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHERE THIS MANY RESIDES IN NYC OR ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. SO THAT HE CAN BE PROPERLY SERVED BY THE COURTS, PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL!

PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS DANGEROUS SCAMER WHO'S BEEN JUDGED BY THE COURTS

IN MORE THAN ONE STATE JURISDICTION TO BE SUCH!

[email protected]

Krishnar Photo Link:

Krishnar Lewis:

ArQuez E., 2013-02-07, 03:00PM CST

its seems as if he is at it again this time in Atlanta, GA claiming to be apart of Bravo and doing a reality show named "GOODBYE SEX" problem is its a lie. He's asking the casts Adult Entertainers (myself included) to deposit 1500 into his account to pay for branding. So I did a little research mysef. it was an immediate red flag when the e-mails sent were from [email protected] problem is no matter who sent a e-mail it was always [email protected] so i went to whois and did some research he claimed he is an executive producer for Bravo. Bravo site is www.bravotv.com his Bravo site is www.bravotvnetworks.com which simply masks the correct site. for example go to bravotv.com and click any link the url updates to that link now go to bravotvnetworks.com and click a link u will still find bravotvnetworks.com ask the url which means he masked the url site to display his site name over there's. same thing for his "attorney" site http://wcbexecutives.com which is a making of bain.com so I then took that same information and went to whois typed in bravotv.com and it states it was established in 1995 http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?domain=bravotv.com&prog_id=GoDaddy and when u type bravotvnetworks.com it was completed in 2012 http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?domain=bravotvnetworks.com&prog_id=GoDaddy the same time his so called attorney site was established wcb executives http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?domain=wcbexecutives.com&prog_id=GoDaddy..

this guy is a fraud and playing on those who want a shot at being on tv. I do have his contact number and he doesn't think that me and my team is on to him

cb212c10, 2014-02-07, 04:14PM CST

jared? how do i get in touch with you? I am a victim of his fraud as well and would like to chat with you about it.

a2f0d2ba, 2014-06-28, 05:43PM CDT

Yes, he was in Houston, Tx too. He is a total fraud and his team of people he uses to complete the fraud. For me he was a designer for Sacs Fifth ave. a Professinal scam. He was supposed to design 24 pieces for them and was under contract with them. Of course there where contracts and emails from Sacs and a very reputable law firm. TOTAL FRAD. This dude came to me broke and no where to go. Funny thing is I would have helped him without the fraud. Oh I know where his actual family lives and it is actually where he grew up apparently

a2f0d2ba, 2014-06-28, 05:42PM CDT

I've been to his family home where he grew up in Wharton Tx. I'm sure I could find it again.

JARED W., 2014-07-23, 02:05PM CDT

Jared W. Contact: [email protected]

48c28a74, 2014-11-19, 04:15PM CST

I'm sorry you guys have been swindled by Krishnar. I actually know the guy very well. I actually worked for him and was conned on the back end by him. We knew each other for two years prior to me actually working for him. He offered me a job that i readily excepted as a friend. From there i witnessed him and his peers impersonate producers and executives for mtv.com and mtv2 entities. He would always say oh this is how the business goes and is done. I was in the midst of college while i was being taken for a ride along with his clients. One being an aspiring girl gospel group Witherspoon. He was supposedly a Jive signed artist and tv personality. Needless to say years later i find out that after applyig with his HR person, i have been a victim of identity theft. I've had new york apartments in my name and a slew of other services.

RYAN K., 2015-03-13, 09:43PM CDT

I was just hired by Krishnar Lewis and Susan Kim for Popconic Media (Stephanie Garmond and Eric J Silverman) to shoot coverage of the Oscars. They used my work and never paid me he also used my gear, although he didn't really know how so I had to turn everything on auto. He acted like a big shot who was too busy to handle things legitimately but now I see he was just a CROOK. If anyone has any info on him let me know. Popconic is not affiliated with Grey agency like they claim and all of the info seems falsified. They are all dishonest for as much as I can tell because I've been reached out for help to everyone attached to the emails and no one has responded. I've even found photos claiming to be Stephanie who released my video but when I did a search it came back as someone else. The whole thing stinks of a SCAM. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Ryan

RYAN K., 2015-03-13, 09:51PM CDT

I have his number! BUt he won't answer or return my calls. Give it a shot. 917-653-4289

The Punisher, 2015-04-22, 04:28PM CDT

This guy is a HUGE fraud and a criminal in all aspects of his life. He has lied and swindled his way thru the years and left numerous people and companies in the wake. I met him in 2007 and in 2008-2009 he pulled the most elaborate scam I have ever seen or heard of. By the end the con, he had included major groups like MTV, VH1, Viacom (who has a cease and desist order against him for fraudulently using their brand and logo), Mastercard, major clothing lines like Diesel, major retailers like Macy's, major celebrity families like the Marley Family etc. I am a career event producer and professional event Host/MC, Krisnar came to me as a "Producer" and on-air talent working for MTV and shot my Spring break event in 2007. he then pitched me on a reality show about spring break following my crew and promising that his "production team" would deliver a reality TV series to us. Turns out his team were just people he hired from down the street or conned into thinking he was something he was not. He swindled people within major organizations to believe in his work and got them fired at the end of this. He defrauded sponsors of money and did not deliver on his sponsorship promises. he sold sponsorships to MY events without rights to do so and got sposnsors and business owners mad at me for not delivering on his promises when I had nothing to do with it. He stole over $25k from Bob Marleys Family brands, over $60k from a series of unknowing brands that thought they were aligning themselves with a true producer and in total he stole over $350,000 from me personally thru a series of shell companies, false production contracts and illegal deals with MTV, Comcast and many more companies. He fraudulently used MTV microphone flags at our events, he falsified documents with digital deals from Comcast, he produced fraudulent licensing deals. At one of our shoots he charged me $17k for the purchase of custom designed elements, custom fabrications, Director of Photography services, videographers, editors, sound, hair, make-up lighting etc. Then when it was all done, I find out he rented all of that stuff for $600, it was not custom and he told the studio and the contractors that I never paid him so they never got paid. I got many angry calls from vendors and had others refuse to work with me thinking that I had screwed them over when it was indeed Krisnar the king of the BS swindle. Then on top of all of this, to soften me up he sold me a BS story saying "I came up from nothing, raised by a preacher and a Sunday school teacher" then used my faith against me while he was stealing from me saying "you just have to have faith in God that he will provide for you and make this a success". There is a special place in Hell for people like this. Last I heard he was pulling multiple $15k frauds on people who thought he was actually connected to Sony Music and could get them a music career. Bottom line is he is a gigantic Fraud, he promotes himself as a triple threat singer, model, producer but has no actual marketable talent as any of these things. I had to sit thru 2 of his performances in the time I worked with him and literally NOBODY watched or cared about him, as far as producer.....well the only thing he produces is broken bank accounts and irritated people and as for a model, well that's a joke too! Anyway I lost my life savings, my retirement account, almost lost my home and my company. I had to postpone getting married and I lost about 10 years of life trying to dig out of the hole Krishnar made, but now I am married, I still have my house and my company and I have a beautiful daughter and Krishnar is still a talentless Hack that is digging a bigger and bigger hole for himself every day! I have a good friend in the FBI and he told me if we get enough people to verify their stories of fraud we can have him picked up and put in prison where a pretty-boy like him will make a wonderful girlfriend to some big prison bully. So if you care to start a case, I am all about it, if not and you have been screwed over by this guy already then keep looking forward and know this guy will be washed up sooner than later because he has burned too many bridges. If you are thinking of doing ANYTHING with Krishnar Lewis.....DONT! it will be the worst mistake of your life!