Centeral Bank - judge,jury,guitly by her judgement

Product: power of attorney

Company: Centeral Bank

Location: WINCHESTER, KY, 40391, US

Category: Business, Finances

My name is elra Murphy it seems like bank officers has a new rule to go by,they have the right to snoop in your private bank account,and make judgements,accuse you of fraud. My son put my husband as power of attorney while he was away at school,well my husband would purchase items and send to him,that they don't carry in Las Vagas,like ale8,gold star chili,etc. well my husband notice he was getting several over drafts,so he went into the bank to see what the problem was well because my son had my cable bill set up on line,Melissa shimfessel told my husband we was committing (FRAUD)well I informed Ms know it all I have my own bank account.Then I contacted a lady in Lexington and she tranfered me to a lady name(Tammy Curel and she informed me the bank has this right)if it has come to banks being judge and jury,going through your personal business we are losing all our rights,just like the big banks on wall street,if there is anyone else out there that has had problems,with this bank please email me at [email protected],just maybe we can get a investagation done through attorney general,consumer affair,because I believe they broke the code of conduct,yes I have contacted the FDIC,and center al banks corpate office.we must stand for our rights,hope to here from all unsadfied customers, Elra. (This is just my opinion)