Hilton Hotels - customer service

Posted on Wednesday, October 24th, 2012 at 12:03pm CDT by 677c4481

Product: use of points

Company: Hilton Hotels

Category: Hotels

Attempted to use points on my Hilton Honors points. Told the points expired on October 17 but was not notified of expiring points. Customer Service was inflexible and told me I had to stay at two properties within the next two weeks to get my 46K points back. I said all I wanted to do was purchase a gift card for $25K points and would forfeit the rest. They were completely inflexible and continued to cite "terms and conditions". Bottom line: they would not do anything to help. An important reminder to pay attention to emails from companies in which you have reward programs. Your points may expire and you can't get them back!!!

Ornella V., 2015-11-30, 10:59PM CST

I made a reservation for shuttle service and parking at Hampton Inn Las Vegas Airport on Eastern Ave. My children and I arrived at 8:01 a.m. (with the driver roaming around the lobby) and they made us wait until 8:30 for the next scheduled departure time. I was incredulous when I told them that we had to be at the airport by 8:40 or we would miss our flight and the driver began screaming at me that if I didn't like it I could go somewhere else. At 8:29 he still wasn't coming out to load our bags into the shuttle, I had to do it myself. Then he drove to the other terminal first to punish me for asking them if we could leave right at 8:30. This was the day before Thanksgiving, Wednesday, the 25th, which would make the airport busier than usual. I had used this service several times before but I will never return because of the disgraceful way I was treated by this driver and the Hilton he represents.