CONCESSION TRAILER BUILDER - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Posted on Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012 at 12:14pm CDT by MAD C.

Company: CONCESSION TRAILER BUILDER

Location: SPRING, TX, US

URL: concessiontrailerbuilder.com

Category: Products, Services

Dishonest! Shady! Unprofessional!

08081245, 2012-10-23, 06:14PM CDT

Can you tell us more? I am actually about to hand them money to start our trailer. I cant find any reviews or testimonies anywhere.

08081245, 2012-10-23, 06:15PM CDT

22534fb1, 2012-11-14, 10:06AM CST

PLEASE PLEASE if you are thinking about starting anything with REACHOUT WIRELESS DON'T do it. They outsource so much the "Agent" can hardly understand you and you can't understand them.

I pay my phone 1-2 months ahead and now because of thier EXTREMELY POOR training program I got sent a phone I asked for and paid for but had to RETURN it befcause of their incompentaccy as well as lack of training from the basement to Management. They brush you off but keep saying "I'M SORRY", 'IM sorry for the inconvience is there anything else we can do for you?" I told the manager for her to let me use her phone until they could give me what I paid for and there was silence.

Don't use them they are full of shit and the phone lines put you on a never ending merry go round. You may not listen to be but you will wish you had.

Good Luck