Royal Warranty, Warranty America, LLC - Vehicle Warranty

Posted on Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012 at 8:14pm CDT by Jan B.

Product: Vehicle Warranty

Company: Royal Warranty, Warranty America, LLC

Location: 1868 No. University Dr. Plantation, FL 33322 OR 5695 Yukon St., Arvada, CO 80002
ARVADA, CO, 80002, US

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

We purchased our 2007 Toyota Tundra in Sept. 2007. A few weeks after the purchase, I got a call from Royal asking if I would like an extended warranty for the Tundra. I said that I was thinking of calling Toyota and asking about an extended warranty and the people at Royal said that if I called Toyota, I would get them - they provide Toyota Warranties. I gave some of the information they needed to charge me for the warranty but not all the information, I said that I wanted to do some checking and would get back to them. In the meantime I checked w/ Toyota and they said, "No!" I would not have gotten Royal if I called them for an extended warranty. I then went to the bank and told the bank to make sure that Royal did not get any money out of my account. The bank said they couldn't do that so in the meantime Royal found a way to get the $2500. out of our account. I had been so sick w/ West Nile that I had no energy for these games. So when the contract came in the mail, I called to say I wanted to cancel my extended warranty for a number of reasons. I was led to believe that the Royal Warranty started AFTER the factory warranty ended. The contract showed a start or delivery date of 2/2007 for 84 mos. (expires 1-31-14) or 100K miles. Anyway, I had found them in many lies, so I called 1-800-905-1012 on 1-29-08 at 6PM to cancel. I talked to Cathelina and requested cancellation and return of funds. I have had no energy to fight this battle, wait and wait for funds to be returned and policy cancelled.

Time goes by, I can't remember what I need to do because of the West Nile Virus, I was just about in the grave and lingered bedridden for two years while I ended up w/ West Nile a second year in a row.

So, we figure we have the policy and now our Tundra needs a repair. We have the mechanic call the service number to get an authorization number so he can work on the Tundra and the mechanic is told that they can't find us in the computer. So, I'm told to fax Royal a copy of our contract - I did but I don't want them to fix our truck. WE are SO discusted, we just want our money back, we didn't want them to take our money out of our account and we wanted our money back in Jan. 2008. Thanks, if you need anything else from us please ask. Randy Benson, 1401 Shady Ln, Emmett, Id 83617

gary l., 2012-10-24, 04:28PM CDT

BUYER BEWARE,YOU GAVE A 3RD PARTY WARRANTY CO. ENOUGH INFO TO WITHDRAW THE MONEY FROM YOUR ACCT.I PERSONALLY WOULD ONLY DEAL WITH THE CAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY DEPT.

IF I HAD A PROBLEM I WOULD GO TO THE DEALER I PURCHASED IT FROM TO HAVE IT RESOLVED.

YOU MAY HAVE TO JUST MOVE ON, AND HOPE YOU LEARNED A VALUABLE LESSON.