KangarooDVD.Com - Product Delivery

Posted on Saturday, October 20th, 2012 at 2:11am CDT by Donna H.

Company: KangarooDVD.Com

URL: KangarooDVD.com

Category: Delivery, Moving Services, Storage

I ordered and paid for a box set of DVDs for a fathers day present! I did not receive my order! I emailed company and got a reply stating it takes up to 2-3 weeks for delivery! Did not receive it again!I emailed again their reply that delivery is six weeks and they can not track parcels! Still did not receive my paid for product!Sent another email asking for either a refund or another product! They just ignored my emails! So I sent another email stating I had contacted the Federal Trade Commision! Finally got a reply!! Stating that my parcel had been held up in customs and that they had to pay extra to get it out! My reply was this is all new!! So far all your emails stated I just had to wait parcel on it's way! I am now going on to four months no parcel no refund! Then after threatening them about taking the matter further they email me saying sorry about the delay your parcel is on it's way by express mail! That was over week ago still no parcel and no refund! They do not have any business address or phone number on web site! And they continue to ignor my emails!