Nick Jr - Nick Jr.

Posted on Friday, October 19th, 2012 at 9:12pm CDT by Patti D.

Product: Nick Jr

Company: Nick Jr

URL: www.nickjr.com

Category: TV, Music, Video

My 4 year old grandson was watching Nick Jr while I was working on a project in another room. When I walked back into the tv room I found that Nick Jr. now has a show called "Nick Moms" that is absolutely not appropriate for a 4 year old or for any child of any age. The show was full of swear words and adult type humor. This was at 7pm when children are still awake! This is absolutely not acceptable.

429db8fa, 2012-10-28, 10:20PM CDT

Nick Jr is for babies/children! I put my children to sleep on this station, with the tv running all night in case they wake up. I do nor appreciate the adult show being on this station. My children should not have to listen to women talking about taking "jello shots". I cannot believe you would put these shows on a children's network. Something needs to be done about this!

autumn s., 2012-10-29, 10:28PM CDT

I agree one hundred percent, I am 26 years old with a three year old daughter- and order dishnetwork so that I can have nick jr which was the only appropriate channel on tv allmost for a three year old, I am disgusted with the vial stuff they have put on under nick mom- calling children by curse words and joking about vial things. If you want to watch adult programs that's what the other hundreds on channels are for, nick jr is supposed to be about kids- and education. That's what I pay for, and my daughter may normally be in bed at ten pm- but if I decide to let her stay up on a weekend- or if she's sick and can't sleep I want nick jr to remain nick JR. Yes the jr part meaning for my 3 year old- not me- once again that's what everything else on tv is- adults. Not to mention even if I wanted to watch a show just for me on nick jr- I can't believe the sick things they say and don't find it funny to joke about children in this way! And I'm 26 so certainly it's not even for a "young" mom! It's appaling and it needs to be changed!