Service Magic Home Adviser - Bogus Fake Leads

Posted on Friday, October 19th, 2012 at 4:03pm CDT by Alex A.

Product: Contractor Membership

Company: Service Magic Home Adviser

Location: 14023 Denver West Pkwy
GOLDEN, CO, 80401, US

URL: http://www.servicemagic.com

Category: Building, Construction

Hi,

I am contractor form new york city . I signup for service magic which now is known as home adviser . They trap me by telling me success stories and genuion construction leads . I Get alot of leads but all were fake . They have there own fake people filling form and then they send those details to contractors . Most of people have no interest and 2 leads have bogus contact numbers . I never heard back from any of those 8 leads . This is a big scam company they are fast in putting charge on credit card . I wanna warn all new comers to be very careful singing up with them .

Business Reply  Mandy Black, 2012-10-22, 02:48PM CDT

Hi Alex A. -

I am sorry to hear about your concerns with the leads that you received. The leads are matched to you based off of the zip code and the category the homeowner submits and is sent over to you as soon as they submit in the request. We do offer lead replacements on a case-by-case basis and could help you submit them in correctly for review for the bogus contact information. I would like to discuss your account directly with you and see if there is anything we can do to help. You may contact me directly at 303-963-8066 or [email protected]

Mandy Black