signnetwork.com The Sign Network and Consulting - SIGNNETWORK.COM THE SIGN NETWORK AND CONSULTING IS A SCAM COMPANY

Posted on Sunday, October 14th, 2012 at 3:37pm CDT by w M.

Product: signnetwork.com racing-decal.com signs and decals

Company: signnetwork.com The Sign Network and Consulting

Location: HIDDEN BY COMPANY
ON, CA

URL: signnetwork.com

Category: Products, Services

I am beyond pissed at this scam company- signnetwork.com

They also use another domain Racing-decal.com

You know, it is One Thing if you order something and the company turns out to be a joke. You may be mad (and rightfully so), but at least you can get your money back and order it from someone else.

It is a Completely Different Thing if you order a product that is a "time sensitive" product and not only does the company not deliver the product, lies and cheats.... but you run out of time to have a Reputable Company replace the product and are damaged in the process. You Would Be Beyond Pissed.

This is what happened to me. Signnetwork.com is a complete fraud company. They claim to make decals for automobiles but they take your money and deliver NOTHING.

DO NOT USE signnetwork.com whatever you do!

I couldn't find any information or reviews on this company before I placed an order. It would have been fortunate if I had, because later I found out I wasn't the first person they have ripped off.

This company claims to make sign decals in a week and ship them out? I ordered some decals from them and they never arrived a month later. I needed the decals because they were an important "Time Sensitive" element in our event advertising. Without the decals, I couldn't use the vehicle in important advertising opportunities effectively.

When I asked why they had never showed up, the answer I got was they were "Lost in the mail."

BUT....

When pressed for evidence that the company had at least shipped them, the company refused to provide this evidence to my payment provider. I had to get a charge back to get my money back!!

I later found out that signnetwork.com, which never discloses their physical address (for fear of being located?), has an F with the BBB.

They got an F for complete failure to respond to complaints. Is this the type of company you want to do business with?

If you have placed an order with Signnetwork.com, you should cancel the order immediately and have your signs made by a reputable company. Even though they say they will not cancel an order once it is "processing?" you should cancel it anyway and take it up with your payment provider. Just tell the provider you have found out this is a scam company with a F with the BBB. Otherwise, you will never get your signs!

Do not get screwed over like me, avoid this company like the plague!

8e80697b, 2012-10-14, 03:56PM CDT

you probably got decals by now and got your money back as well.

thinks do get lost in mail.

w M., 2012-10-14, 04:38PM CDT

I think what people need to understand is that the comment made is obviously from either Ignor, the owner of Signnetwork.com or one of his hired GOONS. How else would they have inside knowledge about this?

But No Sir, you are not going to get away with cowardly back handed comments. To set the record straight.

1. I have received ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from this junk company and I sure wouldn't bother complaining if I had.

2. This company failed to provide evidence that they even shipped the product and thus, were forced to refund money. Things get lost in the mail? If that is a legitimate comment then why not provide EVIDENCE that the products were shipped? Instead, this chicken company folded to avoid payment provider investigation.

3. I don't even care about a refund, I care that this company is a scam.

4. Signnetwork.com has an F with the BBB for screwing over consumers. Look it up for yourself

Now, who is lying? The PAID GOON or just another consumer they ripped off?

8e80697b, 2012-10-14, 04:58PM CDT

i'm the owner operator of signnetwork.com for the last 20 years, you didn't any find complains because there are none.

w M., 2012-10-14, 05:25PM CDT

Sir, I didn't find any comments until I did more research - and that is when I found complaints. Perhaps you need to start looking?

In any case, your comments have nothing to do with the issue here. Sir, Your Problem Is Right Here. It doesn't matter how many other comments are out there either good or bad.

I have been in business 15 years as well. My business is very time sensitive and people depend on me to act like a professional. If you acted like a professional, you would have provided EVIDENCE that your company Did In-Fact ship the items. In that case, no one can control a shipment. But, YOU DID NOT. And the reason you did not is because your people were lying. I invite you to back up your words with hard evidence.

I will drop this when verified evidence is presented.

Anything else and you are just blowing Hot Air. Unless you can back up your words, stop wasting everyone's time here.

I believe ROUND 3 goes to me.

w M., 2012-10-14, 06:50PM CDT

Just to wrap this up because the owner of Signnetwork.com and myself will have plenty of time in the next few years to continue this brawl. Personally, I feel like he is on the ropes and needs nothing else today.

a parting gift to the owner.

Sir, You have done Every Wrong Thing you can do here.

1. When your company was told to present evidence that you shipped the said product, you should have presented the evidence or admitted otherwise. You Do Not Stonewall a customer and think "well, they will just go away."

2. After stonewalling a customer, the last thing you want to do is come on a public battleground forum and make a comment like "you would have received product by now." Unless you know for a fact that is true. Otherwise, you inflame things more and you make yourself look like a fool.

I have witnesses, Tons of them that I never received anything from this company. The reason they know is because I complained so loudly to them that the decals never arrived and they knew how badly I needed them on the car. They have all seen this vehicle and know it was bare, even though I needed the decals. And the vehicle is Bare To This Day.

They too said it just wasn't right.

I may ask them sign up and comment as well. Thanks for the idea.

At least other companies are smart enough to know how to defuse a situation before it blows up in their face. But not you... sir.

w M., 2012-10-14, 10:44PM CDT

Signnetwork.com has now THREATENED me with a defamation case in order to SILENCE ME.

This company probably threatens any consumer who has a complaint about them.

See their email to me below and my response.

[email protected]

2:15 PM (6 hours ago)

to me

If a court were to find that a consumer complaint constitutes libel or defamation, that consumer would be held legally responsible for damages to the reputation of that business. Under federal law (the Communications Decency Act), .

we have no choice but meet in court.

you will have to pay for defamation.

--------------------------------

And my Response:

I have the 1st amendment right of free speech to present my Facts.

I also have the right to report that you have threatened me in order to attempt to silence me. That is a fact now as well.

Defamation is presenting things that are knowingly Not True. Not things which are true.

I have witnesses to back up everything I said.

If you have evidence present it.

I am getting in touch with my attorney tomorrow. I will discuss with them what action I will take next.

You will never email me again. You contact me one more time and I am filing a complaint, charges with the FCC and suing you for damages. You have my word.

WNM