Birch Communications - Birch Communications is Incompetent, Shady...STAY AWAY

Posted on Saturday, October 13th, 2012 at 6:47pm CDT by Christopher S.

Product: Birch Communications

Company: Birch Communications

Location: MEMPHIS, TN, 38112, US

Category: Telecommunications

I have been without phone service for 9 days to a business. My service went out on 10/4/12 and has been out ever since. The tech support has been the worst i've ever seen. For the last 3 days tech support was no show and no call. Every day when we call they tell us tech support will be there the next day (guaranteed)...they never show. I am starting to believe that tech's were never called or scheduled in the first place. Never have I had technicians no show for multiple days. What do I have to do to even get a tech to come out and check the lines????? I have never had such crappy service from a phone company before and advise anyone interested in doing business with them to stay away. They will not fix your problems.

Business Reply  Laura W., 2012-10-15, 08:48AM CDT

My name is Laura and I am a Marketing Manager with Birch Communications. We pride ourselves on the level of customer service we provide our customers. I am sorry to hear about your difficulty. Please send me an e-mail at [email protected] with your contact phone number. I will forward your information to our Director of Customer Care. We will see if there is anything further we can do to help you with this issue.