Bank fo America - homeloan modification

Posted on Wednesday, October 10th, 2012 at 7:18pm CDT by mark s.

Product: home lon modification

Company: Bank fo America

Category: Business, Finances

I have been trying to get a loan modification for almost 2 years now. It started when the film and

TV writers went out on strike and I was out of work for almost 8 months. This was about the same time when the economy crashed and the housing market also crashed. I got some work at the Art Institute of CA. I was forced into retirement last October 2011, because the union had raised the number of hours needed for medical benefits and I couldn't find work since companies were hiring kids out of school for 25% of what I made. I filed for a loan mod with B of A and it was turned down because I hadn't missed any payments. I didn't matter that I had lost just about all my savings trying to pay the mortgage. I tried again, no dice. I went to the Mortgage Law Center, they just had me file out the same paper work over and over again, what a scam and a waste of money, they made it seem like they have teeth, what a joke, they didn't even have dentures. To this day I'm still trying to get a modification through NACA, we'll see how that goes. Trying to get though to anyone at B of A without getting hung up on is also a joke. These guys are the worst. This will be the first month I won't be able to make my payment, maybe things will change after that. B of A, you took a lot of our money in the government bail out, now it's time for you to step up to the plate and help us out after you've taken away all of our equity, helped to reduce what the middle class gets paid and took us to the bank, so to speak!