Sears.com / marketplace home and living - WORST PRODUCT QUALITY & CUSTOMER SERVICE

Posted on Saturday, October 6th, 2012 at 1:27pm CDT by 017cd3dd

Product: SPM5197123801 | Model# 501881N

Company: Sears.com / marketplace home and living

URL: Sears.com & homeandliving.com

Category: Furniture

I purchased a sofa from sears.com marketplace homelandliving.com. I was disappointed when I received it. It was made from China with a very thin cheap fabric material. After a month I noticed there was a tear in the cushions. Unfortunately, the fabric and cushions are wearing pre-maturely. The fabric is tearing and the cushions are loosing their shape.. I never had this problem with any other brand of living room furniture I purchased over the last 35 years|.I called Sears and talked to 3 or 4 people and I was given a phone number to call Home & Living:. When I called them, they said I cannot get a refund or exchange because it was passed 30 days!. Do not buy from Sears.com& home and Living. Their product has Inferior quality and they do not stand behind their products. I have never been so dissatisfied with a product! Shame on Sears.com & Home& Living for scamming people!

04104327, 2012-12-30, 09:02AM CST

You do have options still. You should call up your credit card company and dispute the charges for those items. You should have done that right away within 30 to 90 days, but most credit card companies have up to a year to dispute the charges.

American Express is really good about disputes. Tell your credit card company that you bought something and it fell apart within months and that you paid for it using your credit card so you should get at least your money's worth.

There are certain credit card or some laws that allows a credit card company and a credit card holder to dispute the charge for many different reasons.

Here is a website which can show you how to dispute the credit card charges properly. I just searched this link for you.

You should also call up Sears corporate office and express your concern and ask for some resolution and if you don't get some answers there, then write to them and address your letter to the CEO of the company

CEO is Lou D'Ambrosio.