Hetero Pharmacy - WORST Customer Care OF HETERO PHARMACY

Posted on Thursday, October 4th, 2012 at 1:00pm CDT by Venugopal G.

Product: Medicines

Company: Hetero Pharmacy

Location: Hyderabad
HYDERABAD, ANDHRA PRADESH, IN

URL: hetero.in

Category: Health, Beauty

I am a customer for Hetero for more than 3 years. I have been facing problems in getting the medicines delivery and there was not proper response from the customer care.

Recently I have ordered for medicines through Customer CAre at about 9pm and i was given assurance that i will get my medicines within an hours time.

I have not received the medicines and again called up the Customer care and they said they will get back to me with latest info in a couple of minutes.

I have called back after 30 minutes as it is getting late(nearly 11 pm in the neight) and requested them to confirm whether they can deliver the medicines or not. They again assured me that the will and i was very happy that they will deliver the medicines. Meanwhile the Pharmacy executive called me up and informed me that, he cannot deliver the medicines as there is nobody to deliver. He also told me that he updated the same to the cusotmer care couple of hours back.

Ultimately, I had to rush for the open medical halls after around 11.30 pm.

When i tried to contact the customer care, they never picked up the phones.

IF THE MEDICAL HALL PEOPLE DO BEHAVE LIKE THIS.... HOW DO WE SURVIVE ? THEY SHOULD HAVE INFORMED ME THAT THEY CANNOT DELIVER ????