27/7 Techies - 24/7 Techies No refund given / Don't use this company

Location: 295 Greenwich Street (Wall Street), New York, NY 10007
NEW YORK, NY, 10007, US

URL: www.help.247techies.com

Category: Internet Services

Never use 24/7 techies to fix your computer via remote access. They tried to solve a DVD drive issue I was having. They told me, sir, if we can not fix this problem, we will give you a full refund. After about 4 days of trying, they could not fix my PC. Now, they don't want to refund my money even after I opened up a dispute with paypal and paypal could not resolve. I am not going to ever give up until they issue my refund like I was told. Always use a credit card if you use their services and if they fail to resolve your issue and paypal can't decide in your favor, go back to your credit card company and dispute the charge. This company is very unethical in my opinion. They should give you your money back if they can't fix your computer. They always tell you after they have screwed your PC more than it was before they start working on it that they will help you to reformat the hard disk drive. Anyone can do this. I don't need these incompetents to do a reformat to fix my issue. I can do that myself. Anyway, I am going to post all over the internet to warn other people. I just filed a fraud complaint with my credit card company. Remember, always use a credit card if you decide to use them. I will never use them again and I advise others not to use them either.